Check Your Prelims Result Now on prb.wb.gov.in
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBP) has released the eagerly awaited results of the Preliminary Written Test for the recruitment of Lady Constables in 2023. Candidates can access their results on the official websites of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (https://prb.wb.gov.in) and West Bengal Police (https://wbpolice.gov.in).
- PMT & PET: Tentatively scheduled to commence on December 18, 2023.
- Admit Cards for PMT & PET: Downloadable from the link provided on the official websites from December 11, 2023.
How to Check Your Result
- Go to the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (https://prb.wb.gov.in).
- On the homepage, look for the section on results or announcements related to recruitment.
- Find the link for ‘Lady Constable Preliminary Test Results 2023’.
- Click on that link to see the results page.
- Follow the instructions to type in your Application Serial Number and Date of Birth.
- Select your home District/State and submit. You will then be able to see and download your results.
Successful candidates in this test will progress to the next stages of the police recruitment process, including the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates should regularly check the official websites for updates on the PMT & PET schedule and other important information.
WB Police Lady Constable Result Overview
|West Bengal Police
|WB Police Lady Constable Exam 2023
|WB Police Lady Constable Result 2023
|December 1, 2023
|Direct Link for Result Checking
|Official Notice: https://prb.wb.gov.in
What is PET-PMT?
PET-PMT stands for “Physical Efficiency Test” and “Physical Measurement Test“. The WBPRB will conduct the PET PMT test for qualifying candidates. Every qualified candidate who passes the prelims exam can take the PET PMT exam in the future.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The PET assesses a candidate’s physical fitness and endurance. It typically includes activities like running, long jump, high jump, and other physical exercises. The goal is to ensure that candidates are physically capable of handling the demands of the job.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The PMT involves measuring candidates’ physical attributes, such as height, weight, chest circumference, and other body measurements. These measurements are often used to check if candidates meet the specified physical standards required for the position.
We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions.