The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur is seeking applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Department of Biotechnology. The project is sponsored by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India.
- Project Title: “To Develop a Green and Sustainable Process for Bacterial Assisted Bio-Conversion of Lignin into Value Added Products: A Biorefinery Approach”
- Project Sponsor: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India
- Project Duration: 3 Years
- Conduct research on the conversion of lignin into value-added products using bacterial fermentation
- Develop a green and sustainable biorefinery process for lignin utilization
- Prepare and maintain detailed research records and reports
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology or a related field from a recognized university or institution
- Minimum 60% marks in Master’s degree
- Research experience in the field of lignin bioconversion or biorefinery is highly desirable
The selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 31,000/-
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV and required documents to [email protected] by December 10, 2023.
Read Also: WBPSC Clerkship Recruitment 2023: Apply Now
The interview for the JRF position will be held on December 12, 2023, starting at 11:00 AM. Candidates will be notified of the interview venue and time in due course.
For More Information
Please visit the NIT Durgapur website and go to ‘Career’ from ‘Homepage’ to view the detailed notification.